Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Impressions are Important!

One of the things I look for in any of the "Free" bizops I try out, is how quick and real are the welcome messages and tips from the upline members? If you have been active in a system for a few days and haven't heard from your sponsor or any of his upline, then move on! These people are obviously just looking to "farm the seas" and get as many people underneath them as possible. There hope is that one of these people may be the "Golden Child" who is going to light up their world with incredible success without any help from them at all (and remember, they will profit from that person's efforts even though they didn't do a Thing!).

I expect my Sponsors to "Groom" me, educate me and answer any questions I have directly, not through autoresponders (more on those later). I do this for anyone I help get started in their own Home Based Business, and I expect others to do the same!

I was impressed with this opportunity because they did just that when I joined!